CREATING FLASHCARDS
Sunday August 26, 2018

I'm currently in the study lounge of Ryan Hall (my dorm) creating hiragana flashcards, along with flashcards of phrases I will need to know for my Ch. 1 test on Tuesday. I only have homework in Japanese and my class for Gateway to Global Art History so I will get to spend some quality time actually reviewing and synthesizing the material for this class. I do plan on going to the Carter Work Project Opening Ceremonies today, so I think I'm going to schedule my homework so I can complete some before and after going. Till next time!

Comments

  1. Wow, these flash cards look great! I should make some too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! There are some nice mini flashcards at the bookstore for 3 dollars I think? They're really nice and useful for hiragana characters!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2/24書く宿題