(L-R) Catie, Myself, and Lauren at Flick on the Field
TAKING A BREAK
Friday August 24, 2018

This post is going to be a short update on my Japanese learning journey. I was in the library for almost 3 hours last night practicing my hiragana characters and phrases for the chapter 1 test on Tuesday. I was planning on studying for a while and making some flash cards, but I decided to give myself a break for Friday night and go to flick on the field with my friends. I'm going to complete my redo assignment tomorrow, along with my new homework for Monday. Both Catie and Lauren are impressed that I'm trying to learn Japanese, but Catie is trying to learn German which I think is cool too (Lauren has a 20 hour week so I feel very bad for her). I'm excited to continue learning more practical Japanese, and I plan to set up a study schedule this weekend for learning Japanese going forward. Till next time!

Comments

  1. Goodluck Alina! I'm sure your 3 hours of study will bear fruit in the future :D Ganbatte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2/24書く宿題