STARTING TO WRITE IN JAPANESE
Friday August 31, 2018

I have a blog post that I will be completing before the Michigan game this Saturday where I have to write in hiragana. I'm kind of nervous because I feel like I sometimes forget certain characters and it's frustrating. I tried to focus on studying for my Ch. 2 test today, but I feel like I need to vamp up my studying of hiragana in general over the weekend so I can do well on my hiragana test next week. I went to the best of LaFun last night which was fun (lol). I'm going to try writing out some romaji as a little warm-up for my blog coming out this weekend where I'll use hiragana:

Hajime Mashite. Wastashi wa Peterson desu. Amerikanjin desu. Ichinensei desu. Senkoo wa jinruigaku desu. Doozo yoroshiku!

Okay, so I only had to look up the romaji for anthropology, and the rest I remembered on my own! Anyway, till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2/24書く宿題